Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet! I've been given an award!

A big hug and thanks to Midge (aka junkermidge), of
Having fun with Junk (and Life in general)
for presenting me with this blog award:



As a recipient of this award, I must list five things I'm addicted to and then pass this award on to five other blogs. So...here goes....

Five Things I am addicted to:

1. Gardening - obviously! There's something about newly sprouted "babies" that just gives me a real kick. I love seeing newly sprouted seedlings as much as preparing the delicious, organic goodness that goes on our table.

2. Yard Sales! I'm borderline crazy - at least according to my family - when it comes to yard sales. I plan out my route using craigslist and the local ads the night before, then get up reallllly early to hit 'em hard by daylight. What a rush!

3. Creating. OK, that's a bit broad, but then so are my tastes! A lot of this is DIY stuff - like refinishing a great piece of furniture or cabinetry. It also covers creating crafting, photography and re-purposing great items from junk.

4. The outdoors. Whether it be a bright, sun-filled day or a star-filled full-moon night, my stresses just wash away with a sweet breeze and the song of the birds and the peeper-frogs. Better than all the therapy and anti-depressants in the world!

5. The computer. My family would say this anyway. And, no doubt, they must be right for here I am! I make my living on the computer, communicate with friends and family via the computer, learn wondrous new things on the computer, and meet fabulous new and talented folks - again on my computer.

Now to pass on this award....drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
.......................And my 5 blog awardees are:

1. Fluffy Flowers
2. The Clicks of My Shutter
3. Bloom Right Here!

4. The Waste Not Shoppe

5. Daffadowndilly's

Congratulations to all 5 of you and your wonderful blogs. Please accept this award from me, proclaim it to all your blog readers, list your 5 addictions, and then pass the award on to 5 other blogs of your choosing.

Thanks again Midge - be sure and check out her blog and website - she is one awesome, creative lady, and is always sharing lots of junk inspiration!

Teresa (aka luvmygarden)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for mine. I'll get everything
together and post as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...