Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rustic Never Looked So Good

If you like jewelry - original jewelry - you need to see some of the pieces my darling daughter has created. She is inspired by rustic, natural, earthy materials - twigs, stones, antiqued metals to name a few. And, her proud mom is continually in awe of the pieces she creates.... Like these dangle earrings - both were custom made for a repeat customer. (Not me! - though I love them!)
How about this warm golden stone, wire-wrapped and dangled below twig, copper and red accent beads?This Geode is just gorgeous with its streaks of crystals intermingled throughout A great piece for guys or gals.
And sometimes she shares her whimsical side, like with this version of a bird in flight.

There's much more to see of this young artist's work - you can visit her etsy shop with a click right here and peruse some of her other pieces. (Tell her 'Mama' sent you!) :)

2 comments:

Mei Tan said...

They are all beautiful pieces!

Teresa@Much-A-Do said...

Thank you Mei - coming from you (I checked out your Etsy shop, etc. - I love your talent!) that is a compliment my daughter will be very proud of.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...