Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's, grandma's, step-moms and moms-to-be out there! My mother was treated to breakfast yesterday morning by my sister, my daughter, and myself. Yes, she is the sweet-faced lady pictured below. Mom, holding my grandson - one of her 19 great-grandchildren!

Mom and Dad married in 1950. We lost Daddy in 2003.
Mother - a fresh-faced beauty at 18 - her high school senior portrait.
And, as always, my kids have been very good to me this mother's day. Lovely flowers in a gorgeous pot, a wonderful vintage-look tin wall pocket, gift certificate for a pedicure, and an adorable cup my daughter custom created for me with a mama bird and baby bird and gorgeous glaze in blues/greens and chocolate. I am spoiled - thank you sweeties!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...